Hear Ye! Since 1998.
Please note: This post is at least 3 years old. Links may be broken, information may be out of date, and the views expressed in the post may no longer be held.
15
Jun 99
Tue

ZAP

Eating a bar of chocolate and a tiny bit of foil was, unknown to me, stuck on one of the squares. I started chewing, tasted metal, and suddenly ZAP. I had chewed on the bit of foil and it basically gave me what felt like an electric shock. Anyone else have this happen to them? Why does this happen?